Friday 2 July 2010

Social gaming utility poll result

Votes have been counted - thanks to those who took the time to click a button or two and expect more polls in the future.

In total there were 9 votes cast on:

WHAT IS CURRENTLY YOUR FAVOURITE/BEST SOCIAL GAMING UTILITY IN BETA OR FULL RELEASE?

6 votes for Raptr

1 vote for Playfire

2 votes for other

I did kinda guess this would be the case, based on my small readership. I had expected a few more votes(as I linked the poll to my Twitter account) but for a first effort, it's not too shabby.

The results did throw up a few further questions that I have begun to consider:

  • 0 votes for GamerDNA - Am I not alone in the opinion that this isn't as accessible as Raptr?
  • Do we as gamers think that, 'social gaming utilities' have any real benefits to our enjoyment of videogaming?
  • How can these utilities be improved?

Anything to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment