Wednesday 16 December 2009

All I want for Christmas...

I once new a girl that played in a band. I don't recall her name now but I do remember that she had a moment of sexual bliss with Kurt Cobain, the lead singer/guitarist with Nirvana.

This kinda brings me onto a topic of dreaming of sleeping with a celebrity/star. Last night I dreamt one such dream and it's the first of its kind that I have a memory of, the morning after. The star/celebrity in question was Cameron Diaz(uncredited in one of my favorite movies of all time) and we were outside. During the whole experience, Miss Diaz had that crazed smile that she wore so well in Vanilla Sky.


Now if only I could dream a sequence of Cameron and Evangeline on a spooky desert island! Sadly, I may just have to make do with a new box set...

No comments:

Post a Comment